Ladypalooza at Tiger Beatdown


(Liz Phair performing "Fuck and Run" live in 1995)


Sorry for the lack of updates this week! I've been busy prepping a piece for Tiger Beatdown's music series "LADYPALOOZA: The Tiger Beatdown Lilith Fair Experience, But If Lilith Fair Didn't Suck, And Also Were a Blog." My piece -- some jumbled thoughts on Liz Phair's "Fuck and Run" vs. Weezer's "Tired of Sex" -- went up this afternoon, so if you're interested in some lighthearted cultural criticism centered around 90's alternative rock and pop, I recommend that you head over to Tiger Beatdown and check it out.

In other SP news, tonight I'm seeing Best Coast (!!!) and this Saturday is Record Store Day, so expect some concert reviews along with some "what I bought" type stuff.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

top